Key terms when reselling domains
Here are our key terms when reselling domains:
- All customers must agree to the terms in Nominet UK’s registration agreement: Registrar Agreement
- If we are registering domains in your own company name on behalf of 3rd parties we will seek written consent to do this by the registrant.
- We will make a copy of the contractual agreement between ourselves and our customer available upon request.
- You must supply accurate and complete data to us at all times.
- The registrant must be a legal entity or individual. If they are a Sole Trader then the “trading as” field in the registration form must reflect the company name in full.
- We will advertise our charges for registration and renewal and make this clear to your customers upon sign up.
- If your contact details are not accurate or complete then we reserve the right to suspend or cancel yours and/or your clients domain.
- If it is found that you are in breach of these terms then your account will be suspended.
- In order to have your account you are bound by the guidelines presented via the .UK Registrar Agreement and the .UK registration agreement.